Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sexy Christina Applegate Topless Strip Tease Dance


This a little different than my usual posts but I came accross this sexy striptease video starring celebrity bad girl Christina Applegate and thought it was worth posting. Christina is at a strip club and she walks out in sexy lingerie sucking on a lollipop. Ever since watching Married With Children as a kid I've wanted to see Christina Applegate naked and here she is doing a sexy strip tease pole dance. The lighting and video quality aren't up to my usual standards, but Christina strips down to bra and panties while shaking her junk on the pole. There's an interlude scene that doesn't look like Christina Applegate to me but she's strips off her dress and dances around topless. Then Christina's back dancing on the pole in an angel costume with stockings. What is this movie? Are those Christina Applegate's tits?

Want lingerie? Looking for a Sexy Halloween Costume? Visit the Sexy Lingerie Shoppe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again great collection James, would you mind if I share this @ manilablend.blogspot.com